Unless weekend plans spring up between now and Friday at 11:00AM, I will continue this summer with more wilderness adventure, probably in Lassen VNP.
I was planning on making tikka masala for the trip. I even did a test batch at home Sunday. It was good, so I ate it three days in a row. Two problems.
- I don't really have a craving for it anymore
- Too much food for one person
So here I am , thinking of something new. I don't want this blog to turn into fifty ways to cook rice, so lets make some rules for this dish.
- No rice, no beans, no lentils
- No dried meats
- No chili peppers
I think those three rules ought to be plenty to get the creativity flowing. I will tour the Berkeley Bowl for inspiration, and have my recipe online as soon as I have something.
No comments:
Post a Comment